Today, I want to share with you one of my all-time-favorite salad recipes ever. It is so easy to make and prepare, as well as it is delicious! I don’t really have a specific name for this salad (well, other than that it’s the “best salad ever” hehe) but I promise you it is delicious! If you don’t like some of the ingredients below, feel free to opt out of some of them and substitute with whatever else you prefer. See below for the full recipe and I hope you enjoy this dish!
- 1 avocado (ripened)
- 1 apple (peeled)
- 1 bag of salad
- Grilled Chicken
- Dried Cranberries
- Sliced Almonds
- Goat Cheese
- Cranberry, Walnut & Gorganzola Salad Dressing
- Grab 1 ripe avocado and 1 peeled apple.
- Grab 1 bag of a salad base/mixed greens. I used Trader Joe’s Cruciferous Crunch Collection, which has a mix of kale, brussels sprouts, broccoli, green and red cabbage.
- Pour the bag of mixed greens into a large mixing bowl.
- Cut the peeled apple into little pieces and throw into the mixed greens.
- Chop a handful of celery into little pieces…
- …And throw into the mixed greens (and honestly, put however much you want in your salad).
- Cut the ripe avocado into half. Then scoop out the insides and cut into pieces, and then add into the mixed greens.
- Cut some grilled chicken into little strips and throw into the mixed greens.
- This is what the salad should look like so far…. (don’t worry, you’re more than halfway there!)
- Add in a handful of dried cranberries for some extra flavor!
- Add in a handful of sliced almonds.
- Grab your favorite goat cheese.
- Add in a handful of goat cheese for some more flavor (again, put however much you want in your salad).
- Top it off with some Cranberry, Walnut & Gorganzola salad dressing and pour as much as you need. I bought this one from Trader Joe’s.
Now enjoy the salad and pair it with your favorite glass of wine!